Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Let's Get Sketchy June Week 2

The second sketch released for June over at Let's Get Sketchy looked like this...


I See The Light - a couple of recent photos of Georgia in her modern costume, she has had this routine for over 12 months now but its only just seemed to click the last two times she has performed it, placing 2nd both times in super tough sections with lots of very talented Sydney kids. This is another layout created from the January TSK Kit from The Scrappery called Cleo, and another gelato background I prepared earlier.

(American Crafts papers, alpha & ephemera, Prima flowers, twine, washi, gelatos)

(American Craft ephemera, diecut tag, Studio Calico alpha, Prima flower, twine)

I'm pretty sure this cute little butterfly was a handmade one by my Mum :)


I am off work this week on holidays with the kids, running back and forth to the Illawarra Performing Arts Centre  for Wollongong Eisteddfod.  I have planned to get some scrapping done in between sessions but so far we are halfway through the week and I haven't even looked like pulling out my stuff!  Will try again tonight!

Cheers,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment