Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Trophy Shelf

During my SFS scrappy visit we went to the Ritz & Glitz Dance Challenge in Maitland.  My 8yo Georgia had 7 solos, six all day Thursday and one on the Friday morning.  She had a great couple of days and was recognised in each of her solos, being awarded one 1st place, three 2nd places and three Highly Commended ribbons.  So proud of her!


Peta and the girls came to watch Georgia on the Thursday at the eisteddfod, but on the Friday we left everyone at home and went on our own.  While we were away Peta let the little girls go wild with her gelatos and cardstock, and I came home to lots more gorgeous backgrounds ready for me to scrap on!


Bronte did such a good job.  This next layout is using one of her backgrounds, and as you can see she used a LOT of colour.  Didn't it turn out great?!

Layout #7 - Trophy Shelf

I have used the January TSK Kit from The Scrappery called Cleo again for this one, along with the pink tissue paper that the kit came wrapped in.


(WOW wood veneer, October Afternoon journal sticker)

The green button flower in the next closeup was crocheted by my mum Grandma Joan, isn't she clever?!

(American Crafts ephemera)

I just love how every single gelatos background turns out different, so much fun!

Cheers,
Sar


1 comment:

  1. Well done to your DD!! love the layout, that back ground is fabulous.. perhaps I should get my DD to try and make a few back grounds for me too!! great idea!

    ReplyDelete