Saturday, April 18, 2015

Smarty Pants

This is my last layout from my SFS scrappy visit...its taken me a week to blog them all and I haven't scrapped once since then...this must mean its time to get back into it!  I have felt like scrapping all afternoon, but am yet to start and am in procrastination land.  Hubby broke his arm this week skateboarding, and between that and other things its been one crazy week.  When I finish this blog post I am definitely going to sit and scrap....oh ok, maybe I'll cook dinner first....but I WILL scrap tonight!  Lots of challenges to do and only 12 days left this month, come on mojo, come and get me!!

Anyways, here it is....

Smarty Pants - a photo of Bronte on the day she started school, we took her for morning tea at Country Grocer as she had a late morning start.  It seems so long ago but really it isn't, she is in Year 1 now but just seems so much more grown up than she was here.

This is my sixth layout using January TSK Kit from The Scrappery called Cleo.

(Bazzill Eggshell cardstock, American Crafts papers, alpha & ephemera, Studio Calio alpha,  TCW template)

(flair, handmade flower by Grandma Joan, WOW wood veneer)

I loved this kit so much that I have actually signed up for a six month subscription from The Scrappery, and I really look forward to receiving the next one!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you get some time to scrap this weekend too!

Cheers,
Sar


2 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE this one, Sar!! That's super awesome 6 pages out of one kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some scrap time in! This looks lovely! A special memory and they do grow up so much in one year!

    ReplyDelete