Monday, April 6, 2015

Scrap Girls Easter At Home Easter Retreat - Challenge #2

This weekend I'm playing along with the Scrap Girls Easter At Home Retreat event on Facebook.  Challenge #2 was a sketch and just perfect for one of those layouts where you have lots of photos you want to include and can't choose just one!

My Cousins - Cooper on his 8th birthday celebrating with his cousins at our family get together.  I've used an old Savvy Kit for this one.

(Kraft cardstock, Fancypants papers, Lily Bee Design papers, AC Thickers, Lily Bee Design stickers, FWAB pearls)

(washi tape, Fancypants tag, FWAB pearls)

I journalled on the computer and printed it out, something I hadn't done for a long time but was inspired by the sketch.


(Lily Bee Design sticker)

(American Crafts Thickers)

Here's the sketch if you want to give it a go!

 

Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment