Friday, April 17, 2015

My Favorite Girls...

Yeh yeh, I know favorite is spelt wrong...but when Heidi Swapp realises title stickers that look THIS good you just have to use them...even if they are American spelling!

Another background created with gelatos by Bronte, how awesome did this one turn out!

I have used the  January TSK Kit from The Scrappery called Cleo once again for this one, this is the fifth layout so far from this kit so it has definitely been good value!

The circle was done using StazOn ink through one of the new TCW templates.

My Favorite Girls - a beautiful photo of my niece Emma with my girls a few years ago on her birthday.  She is much more grown up than this now at 19 years old...but she will always be one of my favourite girls.



(American Crafts ephemera, handmade tag by The Scrappery)

Only one more layout left to share from my SFS scrappy visit and I'll be back with that soon!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. Nawwww so beautiful :) Awesome background by Bronte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous, love the back ground.. and to be honest I did not notice the spelling, I think we are becoming a bit americanized and use their spelling a lot now!

    ReplyDelete