Monday, April 20, 2015

D-Lish Scrap April Inspiration Challenge

Playing along again this month with the girls at D-Lish Scraps.  Their current mood board is just gorgeous, and I even purchased the April Just Add Paper Kit which is called Aztec Dreams.  It went perfectly with the Basic Grey Aurora kit that I bought recently from SFS.

Here's the inspiration board...


And my take...

Friends For Life - a photo of me and my two besties Linda & Leesh. taken by TMK Photography.

I have stayed absolutely true to the sketch...I have to admit that I usually like to add or change bits & pieces in the sketch a little to become my own, but with this one I just had no ambition or creative inspiration...so just finished it off as best I could adhering to the sketch.  I've used pretty much the exact embellishments as shown on the sketch from the D'Lish Kit including the heart, feathers and flowers.  It is what it is...not my most creative effort by far but its another layout completed and in my album!




Thanks for dropping by and visiting my blog today!

Cheers,
Sar

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work, the perfect colours in the photo. Just meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and great use of the JAP kit. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Sar beautiful take on the sketch. Loving all your colours. Thank you for joining us at D-Lish this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Sar. You've done great justice to the mood board. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sar gorgeous page love your back ground. Thanks for joining in with us at D-Lish Scrap this month.

    ReplyDelete