Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ballet Dancer

Layout #2 of my SFS scrappy visit, and I honestly can't remember if this was for a challenge layout or if I did this one 'just because'!  I'm sure it'll come to me later in the month if its a challenge...but for now, I'll say it wasn't.

Ballet Dancer - a layout of Georgia wearing her new tutu that we ordered from Bali, how beautiful is it!  This chipboard title was just perfect for this layout, the words actually went straight across but I have bent it to suit the circle on my background.

I have used gelatos on my background and then StazOn ink in Gothic Purple through one of the new TCW templates.


(WOW chipboard title)


(Prima flower & butterfly, Purple Pumpkin embellishment kit, WOW wood veneer & Rainbow Splendour bow)

See you next time!

Cheers,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. So, so, cute! Loving the background work and the gorgeous mix of colours. (Which obviously both pale in comparison to the beautiful subject!) Go you!!!

    ReplyDelete