Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Challenge @ Scrapbooking Top 50

This month's challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50 was super easy, the only criteria was that we had to use the word HAPPY somewhere on our layout.  Super easy for me, soooo many photos to choose from, but this one of my baby girl and her 4u jazz troupe after they'd performed it for the first time.  Seems so long ago with some of these girls including Bronte now in 8u.  They've been friends for years now, how lovely for them to have such special friendships from such a young age.

Happy Babies - This is my fourth layout using the new TSK Kit from The Scrappery called Indi, and the BPK Aria Kit.  I've used another one of my backgrounds created with gelatos from my SFS scrappy visit.


(Crate Paper paper, Crate Paper Ephemera, Maggie Holmes puffy stickers, American Crafts Thickers, Rainbow Splendour  bow,  TCW templates)

(Crate Paper Ephemera, American Crafts Thickers)

(Rainbow Splendour  bow, metal embellishment)

(Crate Paper Ephemera, Crate Paper word stickers)

I love this kit so much and can't wait to play some more...this weekend is not looking good though with a massive troupe day Saturday and a solo eisteddfod all day Sunday.  Hopefully I can pull my scrapping out again soon.

Cheers,
Sar

6 comments:

  1. I love your background! and how cute is that photo!! Thanks for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you could play along! Super gorgeous pic and page, loving how you've used the RS BOW!!! :) Thanks for playing along at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that photo is super sweet! love your back ground colors too.. fabulous take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is so darn cute! I love that photo!! So many little bits to look at too! Thanks for playing along at SBT50!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous!!! I love the colour combo that you've used & your background looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete