Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Challenge @ Kraft+

This month's challenge at Kraft Plus was a Retro Recipe that looked like this...


And my take -  She Came! featuring my Georgia girl showing me the money that the tooth fairy left her.  This is my third layout using the new TSK Kit from The Scrappery called Indi, and the BPK Aria Kit.

I have used all the ingredients required as listed:-

- Washi tape on the strips behind the photo
- Polka dots on my background, on the washi and on one of the papers
- Cotton in all of my tags
- 3 tags all from the kits I was using
- A sprinkling of silver in the paint added to the background
- Stamping which is on the background, this stamp was in the BPK Aria Kit this month

I'm sure these kits were made for this challenge, they had everything I needed except the washi which I digged out of my stash.

(Crate Paper paper, Crate Paper Standouts, American Crafts stamp, handmade flower by Grandma Joan, Crate Paper Ephemera, Maggie Holmes puffy stickers,  TCW templates)

(Crate Paper Standouts, Crate Paper Ephemera)

(Handmade flower by Grandma Joan)

(Rainbow Splendour  flower & hairpin, Crate Paper Standouts, Maggie Holmes puffy stickers)


Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers,
Sar

7 comments:

  1. Well done Grandma Joan! Love that flower...& the hessian tag....YUM! Your bg work behind the photo looks lovely, too.....so glad you joined us at K+ this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful! lost tooth layouts are always special.. great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous little details (not to mention that utterly adorable photo!) I love your mixed stamping in the background, looks fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh. I really love this Sar.
    STUNNING work.
    could sit and stare all day :-)
    Thanks for playing along with K+
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is great and i love the little story here. What a cute photo! The background is fantastic too. Well done and thanks for joining in at K+

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! Again, very cool background & I adore your details. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at K+ :)

    ReplyDelete