Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 1st Stuck?! Sketch

One more layout created from the January TSK Kit from The Scrappery called Cleo...that makes seven!  When you take into account the cost of the kit plus postage, that works out approximately $5.70 per page so far...and I still have plenty of bits & pieces left in this kit.  I'm going to have to keep going with it and see just how many layouts I can create from one kit...that sounds like a challenge!

This layout was based on the first sketch released over at Stuck Sketches for April, which looks like this...


I had a portrait orientation photo so I have turned the sketch to suit.  

Party Craft - a photo of Georgia at her friend Mason's birthday party last year, enjoying the craft on offer.

This is the first time I have used this TCW template with the houses on it, have always loved it but had yet to work out a way to incorporate it into a layout.

(American Crafts papers, alpha & ephemera, Basic Grey alpha stickers, TCW template)


(American Crafts papers, alpha & ephemera, Basic Grey alpha stickers)

Don't forget that the deadline for uploading your layouts over at Stuck is the 29th of the month, I got caught out last month as I thought it was the end of the month!  I've made sure I've got them done in plenty of time this month though.  

Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers,
Sar

6 comments:

  1. I think it is the perfect use of that template, it looks very cool! Love the pink, aqua and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the pops of gold and such a fun template! Thanks so much for linking up with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great work with this cute template, perfect for the picture! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I love that template...what a fun addition to your layout! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sar, this is super cute! (I love that template, it looks awesome!) You showed some great restraint on this layout, the fact you kept the white space and use of elements to a minimum really helps the background and photo shine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS In answer to your question on my blog about my journaling (whether I use computer or typewriter), I use my computer with a typewriter font. If I had an old typewriter I would definitely use that instead, there is a certain authentic look I don't think the computer fonts can quite replicate.

    ReplyDelete