Friday, March 20, 2015

Kraft+ March Challenge

Thanks Mal for putting me onto the Kraft+ Challenge Blog, I hadn't even heard about it until this week but that goes to show how out of the loop I am when it comes to scrapbooking these days!  This challenge blog looks fab with lots of awesome peeps on the Design Team and so many awesome layouts being submitted.  Will definitely make this a regular challenge to play along with!

This month's challenge looked like this...


That Crazy Eye - a layout featuring my youngest daughter with that AWFUL thing she does with her left eye!  The first time she did this when she was a little girl, we panicked and I actually took her to the doctor thinking she was having a fit or something.  But nope, this kid can roll her eye into the back of her head on demand and LOVES the attention she gets when she does it.  Thankfully she doesn't do it often...however this morning on getting out of bed and seeing this layout on the breakfast bar, she immediately rolled her eye back and said LOOK MUM I CAN STILL DO IT!  Ahhhh!


A closeup of my title using some old Bella Chipz lettering and some flat alpha stickers, some WOW chevron arrows that I've sparkled up to suit the challenge criteria and of course, THAT EYE!


Cute flag banner which I think was from A Lil Somethin and another gorgeous flair from Flutterby Designs.  You can also see some of my background work here with included spraying mist over a template, painting liquid pearls and glitter glue through the same template plus random enamel dots, rhinestones and glitter glue dots to finish off.


Some journalling and gorgeous sparkly twine, I can't get enough twine!


Another shot of my background work along with a ticket & bow to the left of my photos.



Can you actually believe I've scrapped every night this week...what is going on?!

Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers,
Sar

7 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous at the amount you are scrapping lately!!!! LOL
    Another awesome page, just love it :) (even though that eye thing is freaky!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. every night is a lotta scrapping - good on you! So glad you 'found' our K+ challenge:):) You've done an awesome job!! And I adore the way you've strung that banner across..... thanks so much for joining in:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your background...you've created an amazing layout! Brilliant that you found us, thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohh.. this rocks!
    Loving it all!
    So glad you found us too!!
    thanks for playing along with K+
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found us Sarah! I had to come and take a closer look at your fab page. Love your bright pops. Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh what a fabulous interpretation of the sketch and challenge. Adore the bright colours, all the details... it shines with happiness. A big LOVE from me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trudi! Big love right back at ya!

      Delete