Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Random Chocolate Share!

In light of all the chocolate that is being eaten in my home and all around the world at the moment, I have a random chocolate share for you! 
 
Three layouts, all scrapped last year and never shared here on the blog, and all involving chocolate!  There will be more where these came from....stay tuned for another choc-filled share in the next day or so.
 
Messy Maker featuring 2 year old Bronte and a very chocolatey cupcake!  She didn't enjoy it much ;) 
 

 
Love a little bit of cabachon embellishment...

My journaling - Its not half obvious that Bronte is enjoying her yummy chocolate cupcakes, is it! :)

Title on top of a handmade banner cut from paper and topped with Whimsy Farm Twine.
 
A layout done for a class in 2013, What A Messy Bunny using a Crafters Workshop template and texture paste for my background, a transparency for the bottom layer of my papers...who uses transparencies anymore! (You'll find some here in the clearance section of the Savvy store).  I've also used washi tape instead of paper strips, Prima flowers and enamel dots to finish off. 

A closeup of my title...

Background, paper & washi layering...some flowers, enamel dots and even a pin for effect!
 
Chocolate...this says it all! Girlfriends after midnight sharing a chocolate experience, nothing better!  This layout was created using the exclusive Inspired Blueprints Retreat kit in 2013.

Thickers title - I'm still a massive Thickers fan!

My journaling and some more Whimsy Farm twine to make these banners on the background paper POP!


I'd love to see one of your favourite CHOCOLATE PAGES, link me in the comments if you've got one to share with me.

Happy Scrapping....and may the chocolate supply be ever in your favour!!!!

1 comment:

  1. But wait, there's more!! LOL
    Love them all - especially the banner one (last one) what a great design!!

    ReplyDelete