Thursday, April 24, 2014

More chocolate?

No better time to share MORE chocolate layouts than the week following our Easter long weekend, it seems like the whole world is still in semi holiday mode and we are all eating our weight in chocolate daily!
 
These layouts were all done for an Easter Savvy class taught by me in 2013...but the photos are from Easter 2011, 2012 and 2013.
 
Easter - a layout of a much younger Georgia in her flannie pjs on Easter morning.  You can see like in the previous post I've once again used a transparency on my background, and lots of paper layering.  I try to keep my class layouts fairly basic so that everyone can keep up, but always try to show something different to expand the ideas people have when scrapping on their own. 
 
 
My journaling which reads Eating chocolate for breakfast is only ok on Easter morning! 
 
Spoilt By Grandma - all my kiddies with my mum having lunch out for Easter.  I just LOVE this template and teamed with a patterned background and black paint, it just works every time! 

My journaling which reads They ae very spoilt by their Grandma!  They adore her and the feeling is definitely mutual.

Some gorgeous Words Or Whatever chipboard that I've coloured in black, a simple but effective way to use chipboard.

And finally - Egg Stash.  The simple mist spray on a plain old doily really makes this page.  A cheap and easy embellishment!!!
 
Love this WRMK tag embellishment, just perfect for this layout, and oh the candy buttons, my new favourite thing to finish a page off!! 

My journaling - Never a lack of chocolate in the Ward house @ Easter time!  We {heart} chocky!
 
 
A wonder if I can manage a third blog post dedicated to chocolate?!  I'll keep you posted ;)
 
Happy Scrapping!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great easter and its good to get those photos caught up on and scrapped! Specially love the doily LO and that little frog in bunny ears is just a crack up! So glad you called into my blog and left a lovely comment too! Have fun with all that chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! 3 pages dedicated to chocolate!!! :) :) :)
    Gorgeous pages too :)

    ReplyDelete