Friday, July 26, 2013

Scrapbook Savvy 123 July Cybercrop Challenge

Welcome to our July Cybercrop!  We hope you find some time over the next week to get some layouts done for your collection, ensuring that your family’s memories are here forever!

My challenge this time is based on one of my class layouts, which I’m actually teaching tonight!  I hold classes in my home every fortnight, the girls walking away with four layouts done in just a few hours.  This is also making me scrap four layouts a fortnight, which is so fab as I’m finally getting through some of my older photos….like this one, taken in 2010!

My challenge is a 123 Challenge and you need to include the following criteria on your layout….

ONE tag
TWO flowers
THREE Circles

You also need to include a PATTERNED PAPER BACKGROUND and some WASHI TAPE somewhere on your layout.

Here is my layout, titled Scoops Icecreamery...


 
A closeup of my title, which I’ve curved around one of my circles.  Titles don’t always have to be straight!  You can see two of my ‘circles’ needed in the criteria…the other is the button in the cluster with the flowers.

A closeup of my washi tape, you will find lots more washi tape here in the store.


A close up of my ‘two flowers’ from the criteria as well as my tag.  You can create your own tag just cutting the tag shape out freehand, and punching a hole in the end


Your layout must be created ONLY for this challenge.

Please upload your layout by midnight Thursday 1st August 2013 to the Scrapbook Savvy Gallery.

Make sure you head over and check all the other challenges from the DT girls on the Scrapbook Savvy Blog.

Happy Scrapping!

Cheers,
Sar

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely page! Love that background pp :-). Makes me want an icecream :)

    ReplyDelete