Friday, June 28, 2013

Sar's Song Title Challenge - Savvy Cybercrop

Tonight marks the start of our June Cybercrop at Scrapbook Savvy on this wet rainy Friday in the Gong! The weather has been miserable here for a week....but hey, thats perfect for scrapping isn't it!!!

First challenge off the rank is mine...as I have the class girls here tonight as well, so getting everything done first! A different challenge for you tonight, not one I've done before....but taken from a layout I managed using a Midway Kit from the store, while I was off retreating last weekend.

My challenge is a SONG TITLE CHALLENGE and the MAIN criteria is for your layout title to be that of a SONG. Pick a song, any song, as long as I can Google it and find it IS an actual song!

I also want you to use the following criteria on your layout...

- a misted background
- glitter or glitter glue, even if only a little bit!
- at least one handmade embellishment

Here is my layout using all of the above, called 'I WANT CANDY'...



My journaling...

My WOW chipboard title which I've covered with Liquid Pearls painted on, and then Zazz Glitter Glue to give it some sparkle.

And one of the awesome chevies from Rainbow Splendour as my 'handmade embellishment' portion.

To be in the running for some Savvy spending money, upload your take using the challenge criteria to the Savvy Gallery before midnight next Thursday 4th July.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I love how bright that is. It's so cute and she is so cute I can even forgive you for getting that song stuck in my head!!!

    ReplyDelete