Friday, December 23, 2011

52 Week Catch Up - Part 2

Second instalment...more of my 52 week pages before 2011 officially comes to an end next week!

Week 31 - Happy Birthday Dear Poppy, a page of my FIL celebrating his birthday at our house with his grandkids, using a He's Savvy Kit from earlier this year.


Week 32 - We Fight, another page with the Random Kit from SFS, a journalling page about the awesome relationship I have with my hubby :)


Week 34 - 12wbt Transformation...a page that I am NOT showing on my blog as its a tad revealing, but I promise its a cool layout... ;)

Week 35 - He's 7, another page from a He's Savvy Kit, this one being my sample for the November 15th Stuck Sketch.


Week 36 - Fathers Day, another He's Savvy Kit page, this one of my hubby on the morning of Fathers Day 2012 with all his kids plus his best mate's kids who had a sleepover with us that weekend!


But wait, there's more...coming in another blog post soon!! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment