Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SFS Retreat 2011

An awesome weekend with some of the most beautiful ladies on the planet! I always have a ball at Peta's Retreat...I don't have to work but instead get to scrap to my hearts content, and just chill out. Thanks to everyone for making it an amazing break away...and I hope I got photos with everyone (my apologies if I missed you!).



Highlights of the weekend for me...

- Staying at Peta's house, always so welcome and feel 'at home'.
- A photo shoot with the amazing Sandie Mallon, she made me look stunning!
- 34 layouts scrapped, a retreat record for me.
- A weekend with my bestie who had an awesome time and smiled, laughed and had fun all weekend with me.
- Classes with Kel & Sandie, both amazing with 2 gorgeous layouts from each completed in the time, gotta love that!
- Sitting next to my cuz Donna, always have so much fun.
- Walks & chats with Alicia, Sara & Anthea.
- Meeting Emily for the first time, crazy funny girl!
- Hugs for Michelle, she's everyone's favourite ;)
- Cacking at Bev'N'Nat...as per usual!

And lots more, can't remember them all and too many to keep listing...I'd be here all night! Basically four days of fun, laughs and enjoyment while scrapbooking at the same time...nothin' better.

I'll be back soon with some layout shares...just have to edit all the pics and sort them into blog posts first! Thanks for visiting!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment