Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Retreat Shares...

I've found a quick minute to blog, so thought I'd share some randoms from the Savvy Delights Retreat weekend which seems so long ago now but was only really two weeks ago!

For those who came along and want to come again, or for new retreaters, we have booked our retreat once again on the same weekend next year, the dates being September 13th to 16th 2012. More information will be shared very soon, so save the date and be ready to book your spot soon!

These layouts are actually from the Sunday night of retreat weekend, spent with my wonderful friends Donna (ok, she's kinda family!), Kerryn & Sara. Was a great wind down from the weekend and I managed three layouts in the space of only a few hours (and a few strongbows!).

Crazy Silly You - for Dan's album, photos that he took of the kids one day in the car while I was off doing something and they were all waiting for me. Simple special moments of fun & laughter.


Mummy's Little Girl - scraplifted from a layout of Kerryn's that I pinched & copied on the night, thanks Kerryn!


And a closeup of my super awesome chippy title, do NOT even ask how I got that effect (and shhhhh girls, don't spill!!). ;)


Aunty Chris - using the gorgous OA 5 & Dime range, a night out for my Aunty Chris' 60th birthday dinner.


And a closeup of the journalling...


Thanks for visiting, see you again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, Sar. Love the top one - so cute. take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work girl!!
    That chipboard effect looks freakin amazing, you are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow , you have bnbeen very productive and creative. Love the look of your layouts. Retreats are so much FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layouts! love your work! (I've left you a message on your Aug.29th post, if you can check it out...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Sar! The effect on the chippie title is stunning!!! I'm so happy to be "working" with you at Purple Pumpkin!
    Cheers!
    :)

    ReplyDelete