Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nothing Beats...

...scrapping with my besties! Have loved spending Tuesdays of late scrapping with Linda & Leesh...wish our worlds would stop mixing it up on us though, this week was the last one for awhile now that Linda will be working on Tuesdays again...sigh. :(

I managed two pages - one I had started the other night but didn't finish.

Bronte The Cute Dinosaur - my little baby girl, seems so long ago now, pretending to be Dorothy and looking very cute whilst doing so! Used the Bella Avalon range on this one from Scrapbooking Delights.


Closeup...


Cheeky Little Girl - this one is totally & utterly scraplifted from the current Scrapbook Trends magazine. With an hour to go I needed to get another page done, so flipped through the mag until I found one I liked....and copied it! Yep I admit it, sometimes I don't think for myself but hey I got a page done for Georgia's album and that is what is important to me. And I won't lie about it, pretending its my own work...cause thats just wrong!


Closeup...


Thanks for visiting me today, leave me a comment so I can come and visit you. xx

4 comments:

  1. Both very cute! Bronte makes the cutest diosaur and Georgia's page is DIVINE! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lift ot not, still looks gorgeous!
    Bronte the dinosaur is VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts, Sar. Love the colours in the last one. Take care, Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both LO are very cute, and scraplifting is no crime I'm sure we have all done it at some point, Isn't why we share aswell to give ideas and get them!!

    ReplyDelete