Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You're Savvy Kit!

July sees the release of our first ever YOU'RE SAVVY KIT over at Scrapbook Savvy. Due to a stock issue we were unable to release the three kits as planned for July, so these kits have been pushed back to August and Sara created this kit to get us all by for the month without having to do without a kit! I know how much we all love that little Savvy parcel on the doorstep each month, so we are very happy to be able to give you at least one kit for the month!

Here's what it looks like...


And my pages created today whilst I was lucky enough to be scrapping with Linda, Nat & my mum.

Bird Watching - my gorgeous little Bronte sitting outside on the driving, just watching the birds go by, god love her.



Introducing Baby Jack - my friend Amy's new baby announcements with the photo on them that I took at the hospital.



All 7 Grandkids - the rare photo with all of Mum & Dad's grandkids together! And my Dad smiling!!!! ;)



If you want one of these scrummy kits, head over the store and grab one. There are only four left at this point, so be quick!

2 comments:

  1. Awww these are ALL great!
    I love the one with all 7 Grandkids...I can't imagine how tricky it would have been to get that pic! I tried getting one with 4 grandkids, and they all were shockers! LOL

    ReplyDelete