Friday, July 29, 2011

Kraft It Up!

Been a long time since I've done any blog challenges just because...but with Mojo I decided to print some out and do my best to get some done.

I thought I was SO clever when I did my first attempt at the KIU challenge...until I realised that I didn't use any Kraft! Idiot!! Bahahahahaha!!! Here it is, I am still happy with the layout even if it doesn't qualify...

Beautiful Fairy - my littlest girl all dressed up after her birthday party in May.


And a closeup...


And now my ACTUAL entry for the KIU challenge!!

Doll House - Bronte on the morning of her birthday, so very excited to get a doll house all of her own, god love her.


Thanks for visiting!!

7 comments:

  1. They are both very cute, but the doll house is my fav!What a lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just simply stunning page Sar!!!thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 Gorgeous LO's Sar.. loving all the super sweet details and what a little cutie your daughter is!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore both versions, lucky I don't have to choose one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you have been busy sar,
    they look great.
    Scrapping is all over for me now, but still love to look

    ReplyDelete