Friday, July 1, 2011

Finally sharing!!!

WOW, I'm one little blog neglecter at the moment, aren't I! I keep saying that things will get better when life slows down, but that doesn't look like happening anytime soon. Maybe I'll have to start getting organised instead, god forbid!!!

Have had a massive week...with Long Point Retreat last weekend at which both the Savvy & Delights stores did really well thanks to the support of all the girls. Thanks to San for helping me out and to all my friends for helping me unpack and repack the store. Also a BIG thanks to Belinda for actually organising the retreat and making it a fab weekend!

The scrapping count didn't do quite so well with only 7 layouts done, but I managed to get all my DT commitments finished for July which is a bonus! I'll share those soon, but first some older ones I haven't shown you yet...

Georgie Highpants - my crazy girl thinks she is VERY fashionable with her pants pulled up to her armpits!


And a closeup.


And a few layouts from the Pagemaps Book which you can purchase at Scrapbooking Delights, which I NEEDED at the last crop as I left my mojo at home...

Peace Man using an old He's Savvy Kit.


Brand New Swimmers using the 100 Days of Summer Kit from Simple Stories which you can get at Scrapbooking Delights.


15, of Miss Emma on her 15th Birthday using the OA 5 & Dime range.


And a card I made for my friend Amy on the arrival of Baby Jack, using an old We're Savvy Kit.


Thanks for visiting, its a happy relaxing Friday night here, on the lounge in front of the TV with a glass of wine. Hope your weekend has started out as great as mine. xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts, Sar! Gald you had a fabulous weekend. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Didn't you know that high waists were in fashion again? She's just keeping up with trends lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning Sar! Love them all...especially "peace man"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts, Sar. Sounds like a great retreat too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all your hard work hun xxx You rock

    ReplyDelete