Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I promise to...

...scrap more in June! I cannot believe we're in the sixth month of 2011, this year is just flying as is life in general. This month has been a pretty sad state of affairs for me scrap-wise, but I promise to rectify this in June with some scrapbooking as these kids of mine just keep on growing, and keep on doing super cool stuff that needs photographing and therefore scrapping!

I did manage a scrap day with my friend Nat yesterday, a rainy day here in the Gong and got three layouts finished in the process...but only one that I can share today.

For the first time in a while, a 'just because' layout of my little Bronte using some gorgeous October Afternoon papers...my absolute fave manufacturer ever.

Touch of Nature, the title coming from a quote by William Shakespeare.


Hope your scrappy total was better than mine for May, I best be checking my totals and update my sidebar.

Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Love the LO Sar!
    I still bet you did more LOs for May than I did!!! Cant wait to hear your total :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome page.... hope you find some YOU time to scrap :) only 50 days till we can scrap together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, such a happy layout!

    ReplyDelete