Thursday, May 19, 2011

Phew!

Busy busy week for me! My fourth day in a row at work but we're on the downhill run to the weekend...if only it wasn't looking so busy! I'm starting my weekend with an Activewear Party at my place on Friday night, then Saturday I have my boxing class in the morning followed by Cooper's football and then the School Fete (tired just thinking about Saturday!). Sunday we are celebrating my little Bronte Boo's 3rd Birthday with a little morning tea party at the park, and Georgie has another party on Sunday afternoon. I think I'll need another weekend just to get over the weekend! Crazy times.



I have just finished my latest post over at Purple Pumpkin, so make sure you head on over and check it out! My last two pages for Purple Pumpkin have been created using the latest He's Savvy Kit which looks like it has just sold out! Only a couple of the We're Savvy left and it'll be another total sellout for this month. This makes me happy. =)



Speaking of the We're Savvy Kit, here's the latest Savvy Sketch using the new kit.


And another quick share while I'm here, my boys using an old He's Savvy Kit.


Thanks for visiting, see you again real soon! =)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Sar! Really like the first one :-). Your weekend sounds so so busy!! Hope you get time to put your feet up somewhere in there!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Sar!!! About time I pulled my finger out and got at it too... Thanks for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages Sar!! Love the one of Dan and Coop, the perfect page.

    ReplyDelete