Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sick Scrapping...

So today I spent the day on the lounge, Cooper at school and the little girls at daycare, Dan sleeping after night shift. Just me and a couple of chick flicks on the big tv. Its not often I get a day to myself like this, and I'm sad that the only time I do is because I'm sick! The joys of motherhood, owning a businss and working as well, eh... :)

Here's what I ended up with, three layouts in five hours, not bad if I do say so myself.

First off - Across The Story Bridge. A page of my boy up on stage during last year's Book Week celebrations at school. The theme of Book Week was 'Across The Story Bridge' hence the title, and in these photos one of the teachers was dressed up as the troll under the bridge in Billy Goat Gruff. The little boys thought it was hilarious!!


My Bronte girl at only 11 months old. Such a gorgeous little thing, always exploring, playing and learning. Love the look of joy on her face in this photo.


And a closeup, some circle flowers, gorgoues new Kaiser flowers and some WOW Chipboard from Delights plus pearls and journalling to finish off.


And a quick one to finish off, Week 6 for my 52 Weeks album of Coop going 'Back To School' using a gorgeous kit from Scrapbooking From Scratch.


I am determined to be better tomorrow...this being sick just doesn't suit me! No exercise, no fresh air, just not me at all. :(

3 comments:

  1. Awesome sick scrapping Missy!! I know what ya mean about the day to yourself thing. Pretty cool you were so productive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Bronte's page and especially what you have done with the butterfly border. It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are feeling better! Love all those layouts. Glad you got some time to yourself even though you were sick. Take care, Deb xx

    ReplyDelete