Monday, February 14, 2011

February He's Savvy Kit Reveal

So far I've managed four layouts from this awesome boy themed kit, but with still two pieces of cardstock left I'm betting its a six page kit...hows that for value for your $45? Pretty good, I reckon... ;)

There are still a couple of He's Savvy Kits left in the store if you'd like one.

First I completed the example for my Random Kit Challenge for February, in which all of my kit customers get the chance to be our next Guest Designer who receives a FREE kit and a generous DT discount for a whole month. This month's criteria is:

- Large rounded corners
- At least one circle
- Use your journalling stamp provided in each kit

You need to upload your take to the relevant gallery folder before 25th February to give us a chance to get your kit to you before the March reveal.

Here's my challenge page:


And a closeup...


'Half-time' is a page of my boy and his best mate having a rest at half time during a game of footy.


'Fire Brigade' is for Dan's album and features a photo of him & all the boys he was in the NSWFB with. Although he doesn't miss the middle of the night fire calls, time involved and the restriction of not being able to leave the house...all part of being in the Fire Brigade...he always loved the social side of it and I'm sure he misses spending time with these crazy boys every day.


And lastly 'Faces of Coop' of my crazy, silly boy pulling some awesome faces for me on the morning of Good Friday 2010. I loved how this one turned out.


And the closeup...


I so love having a boy themed kit put together for me, always harder to find coordinating products for boys than for girls...thanks once again Sara for all your hard work in designing the Scrapbook Savvy Kits.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work, can't wait to play with mine on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete