Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tomorrow...

“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”

Tomorrow is the beginning for me of the 90 Day Food Patrol Challenge. This is something I have looked at for a little while, but have brushed off...because I'm not THAT big, or it was my b'day or it was xmas...or whatever! But the bottom line is I AM NOT HAPPY with my weight, attitude or appearance right now and only I can change it. So tomorrow I begin. 90 days of focusing on myself and my health, my wellbeing, my fitness and my commitment. As I said on my facebook last night...

"I am creating a road with no exits come Monday! Please support me. Don't ask me to stray and don't doubt my commitment. Its only 90 days in my life and I can do it!"

I do understand that this is the beginning of a lifestyle change for me, and I can accept that. As quoted from the 90 day challenge book "If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got". That was enough for me to really grasp what I'm doing to my body, my life, my family right now with being unfit, unhealthy and unhappy with the way I am.

I will be here tomorrow with a photo and my first page for my Move More Eat Less Project. Stay tuned for that, and don't wish me luck cause I don't need it! Just staying focused and taking each day at a time will get me through. :)

Suppose I better share some scrapping while I'm here! I have a few I've done this past week with Donna here, Scrapbook Savvy crop day and then Scrapbooking Delights crop on Friday night!

Only Original Savvy Girl - using some Bella papers available at Scrapbooking Delights and about my gorgeous DT girl Kerryn who I met IRL for the first time at the 2010 Savvy Delights Retreat, and who is the only original Scrapbook Savvy Design Team member left from the days before I owned the store. xx


Young Aunty Sar - using the November We're Savvy Kit and a S2S iphone App sketch, about me when I was a teenager with my niece and nephew (who are now 15 & 18, omg how scary!).



It's A Boy! - Another S2S iphone App sketch with a gorgeous kit from Scrapbooking From Scratch, of a frozen beer that was just too funny NOT to photograph!


See you tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. I know you can do it honey.. you are going to look hot in that dress for my birthday
    love you
    Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I wish you nothing but the best with your big change :)
    Love the LOs...the frozen beer pic is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it im so proud of you :) and how freaky about that quote"If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got" i heard that just last night on a tv show i was watcing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sar one of my friends uses this website, might help with your goals:) Good Luck xxx http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/learn_more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do I start, your blog is looking very nice, love the vines!
    Your pages are gorgeous, as always! I love our page, makes me feel very special. Thank you xoxo

    Now for your next journey, I have NO doubt you can and will do this. You are such a beautiful person, but I know you are searching for your happy place. I will be watching each step closely, maybe some of your determination and courage will rub off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl, you and that quote inspired ME, ta xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful layouts Sar! Love them!

    Cannot wait to witness your success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU WILL SUCCEED!!!!
    I know you will - and you know I am here to back you and motivate you ALL THE WAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good on you Sar!! I have been getting back to my old habits again so Im starting all over again today! I want to wish you the best! I know you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete