Monday, December 27, 2010

Nearing the end...

...of my 52 Weeks album! I am aiming to have this album totally finished by Friday to show off at my New Years Eve party, wish me luck! Here's the latest few...

Week 45 - Thirty! of me at my birthday party. This one is a Got Sketch sketch.


Week 47 - Convoy For Kids of Dan & the kids at the Camp Quality Convoy when the kids were checking out Adam's truck, such a great day! I used a Pagemaps 8.5x11 sketch for this one.


Week 48 - Scraploot Christmas Party Crop, such a hilarious night! Another one from a Pagemaps sketch.


Only maybe five or six layouts and my album is done, do you think I can do it????

1 comment:

  1. Pfftttt... Can u do it???? Coming from the woman who has managed over 400 layouts this year?? Of course u can!!! I have faith!xxxx I also think you need to share the rest of yr 2010 layouts b4 2011 :)
    Love ya xx

    ReplyDelete