Thursday, December 2, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like...

....CHRISTMAS!!! Or so my bank balance tells me! After having lunch with my friend Carley from work today, and her making me feel bad for being so unorganised as she was off to FINISH her xmas shopping...I downloaded the iphone xmas shopping app this afternoon, did some online shopping and put a massive trolley full of toys on layby tonight at Kmart. So now I'm semi sorted and know just how much this Xmas business is going to cost us....and all I can say is, thank goodness I have a job!! LOL!

Another big job here tonight, I have to get the room ready for our Xmas Crop happening here at Scrapbook Savvy tomorrow night with a bonus class taught by my awesome new Design Team Member and friend Sandra. Kits to pack, table to clear, etc etc etc. Suppose I best make a start, but before I do here are a couple of layouts I haven't had a chance to share yet.

Hanging With My Cuz - using the sold out November He's Savvy Kit.


Planting The Seed - using the November We're Savvy Kit, of which there are still a couple available if you'd like one!


Its Friday tomorrow, bring on the weekend, hope yours is fab!! xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice pages Sar. Hope u all have a ball tomorrow night at yr crop. Wish I was there to join in :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work Sar!
    I too am wishing that I could be there too :(
    love you
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete