Sunday, November 28, 2010

Want some Savvy spending money?

If you do, just head on over to the forum and join in our Christmas Cybercrop! Challenge deadline isn't until midnight Thursday 2 December, so still plenty of time to play along. All challenge winners are chosen randomly, so EVERYONE has a chance at winning some spending money in the Savvy store. We even have blind scrapping happening in the forum at 8pm tonight, we'd love to have you join in!

Last night I went along to the Scraploot Xmas Party Crop and omg did we have a blast! For anyone that is my facebook friend, head on over and have a look at all my pic...there are some howlers of San & Nat...two crazy funny girls I am so happy to call my friends! Thanks Sue for having us, can't wait for the next time.

Amongst all the Loot madness, I actually managed to scrap FOUR layouts for the Cybercrop - all three challenges up in the forum plus my example for the blind scrap tonight. Here's the ones I can share so far...

Sara's Challenge - Create a layout using a Christmas photo using non-Christmas products. I whipped this up using an old She's Savvy Kit which was spot on for xmas colours but totally not xmas ranges.


Kerryn's Challenge - Create a Christmas themed page using a Christmas song or the lyrics as your title. Once you have your title sorted, please include some stars, circles and of course glitter on your page. I had fun scrapping this gorgeous photo of my niece Chloe from 2008, and I've used a title from the song 'Santa Baby'.


Anthea's Challenge - Create a page using this image for a colour challenge.

These colours are just perfect for two Christmas ranges in store now - Echo Park Everybody Loves Christmas and Collage Press Joyride. Here's mine using Joyride and photos of Georgie at our Playgroup Xmas Party last year.



What better time to scrap Christmas photos than right now, when the silly season is in full swing and we're not 'over it all' yet! Would love to see you getting through some, before you have a ton more in only a few weeks time!

This morning we headed off for Georgie's Dress Rehearsal before her big concert with NRG Studios next weekend, she looked amazing and totally enjoyed herself, she is going to rock that stage next Sunday night! So proud of her. xx



Hope you've had a great weekend, I'm trying to ignore the fact that its Monday again tomorrow and am enjoying a lazy Sunday arvo with my little family. Till next time. xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous pages and how cute is your little girl xx :-)

    ReplyDelete