Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Scrappy Day & A Xmas Present for YOU!

My scrappy day started when I opened the new Creating Keepsakes magazine which was in my letterbox to find this...

A FULL PAGE in the Aussie Reader Gallery!


And then this, on the next page!


Very exciting, I have never had a full page before! :D

So that got me excited about my scrappy world, so I ventured into the scrap room around lunchtime where I was joined by my new friend Nat for the afternoon.

Later this arvo my buddy San joined us, and she's still here, currently working with me on a very exciting layout & technique class for Savvy's next crop night being held on Friday 3rd December...less than two weeks away! Be sure to book in quick, as this is a XMAS BONUS CLASS for only the cost of our crop! You will learn numerous techniques and be GIVEN your class kit as a christmas present from us. The only thing you'll need is white alpha & adhesives (which I'm sure you'll have with you in your stash anyway). First ten booked in only, so don't miss out! More info & sneak peeks coming really soon, so keep your eye out!!

Apart from that, I have had a super successful day layout wise, with five layouts finished so far...

She Knits - about how my mum knits for all the babies in our family, and just loves seeing them wearing her handmade garments.




Year of '10 - Dan, Cooper & I at midnight last new years eve, our boy not being able to take his eyes off the fireworks on the tv for even one second for a photo!


@ The Footy - one of the oldest photos I had left of Cooper to scrap, his very first Dragons game with his Daddy. Love this photo to bits.


Another layout from a couple of years ago, I'm really trying to get the kids' older album fully finished and upstairs. Love looking back at their old albums. :)



And another of my little 6x12 holiday layouts, I love pulling these out when I'm right at the end of a kit and using whats left.


So there you go, a bit of a catch up from little ol' me and some exciting things coming with Savvy & Delights working together! Its all good!

8 comments:

  1. bugger :( I wish that I could come to the class *stomping my feet* your Layouts are awesome as usual Sar..
    Love you
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the quality of those layouts, Donna... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I could come too :( Got my CK sub the other day and saw your layouts, congrats! Love the layouts you've done today - fabulous. Take care, Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Huge congrats on the full page.

    Wish I was closer to do the class as well. Your layouts are gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool to have the full page!! You are so good! I am lovin your pages today, wish I could be that productive.
    And I am with Donna **stomping my feet** Soooo NOT far!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh I think I might have to try and swing it and come up on the 3rd =) will speak to 'the boss' and book in if I gets the OK =)

    BTW AWESOME on the full page! awesome LOs in the mag and the ones here too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELL WELL WELL done on the pages being published. How EXCITING to have a full page hey? Keep up the good work. All your creations are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice quantity....and i guess the quality radar is high too (hehehe)
    looking forward to the xmas crop and teaching the class

    ReplyDelete