Monday, November 1, 2010

November Kits!

Its 12.06am on November 1st 2010 and the new kits are now available over at Scrapbook Savvy in the new arrivals section. I have been lucky enough to play with them ALL WEEKEND at the SFS Branxton Retreat and have done so much, loving the value and once again getting the most out of my kits. Here's a quick look first at all the kits in their entirity, without the beautiful photoshopping from Sara this month as funnily enough, she was at the retreat too! Which was a complete surprise, and totally wonderful! Was so great to spend a bit more time with this beautiful friend of mine. xoxo

We're Savvy - our super VALUE neutral kit, this month comprising some BG Pyrus, Lily Bee Catching Fall and lots of other bits & pieces.


She's Savvy - an amazingly pretty kit with a mix of Pink Paislee Sweetness & LYB, anyone with girls of ANY age will love this kit so much.


And He's Savvy - a rarity this month with subs being out of control. Numbers WILL be upped next month, I promise!


I'll be back with another post with kit pages, really soon!!! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness I have my subs.... I DONT WANT TO MISS OUT!

    ReplyDelete