Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Classes @ Peta's

So I still have a ton of layouts to share with you, and with all this busy-ness in my world I haven't been sharing as often as normal! Here are a few classes that we did at Peta's retreats - I love them all!

These ones using the BG Pyrus range, which you can find here at SFS or in the latest We're Savvy Kit.



And these using the Bella Blvd Sunny Happy Skies range - only a little of which is left over at Scrapbook Savvy. I had a look over at SFS but I couldn't find it there...maybe it will be up soon as I know Peta has been updating the store following the retreats.



And this one which was a little bit different, using a WRMK sleeve and doing seperate little pages. I LOVED the end result and would definitely recommend this for those events where there are lots of things to celebrate.



I have had a really good day of cleaning up the online side of the Savvy store after my recent store upgrade by Gabbie at Dotcom Design, she has once again helped me so much and solved lots of problems for me. Thanks Gab! :)

Thanks for visiting & see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. i have smashed my We're savvy kit and have put a huge dent in the Pyrus kit that I bought from Peta at the SFS retreat! I love it!

    glad you had a productive day honey.. miss you mwah!

    ReplyDelete