Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Which mag?

...is your favourite?

I buy ALL the local Aussie mags by subscription for the business - Scrapbooking Memories, Scrapbook Creations & Creating Keepsakes. I enjoy reading these and love to see the names of lots of my online (and real life!) friends being published.

I have to admit though, my most favourite magazine is the US Scrapbook Trends magazine (which I'm currently stocking in the Scrapbook Savvy store). Not so much advertising and omg, the photography of the layouts is to absolutely die for.

To say I am inspired by these layouts is an understatement - I literally drool over this magazine. I decided to scraplift one of the layouts in the current mag, and it turned out like this...




Let me know if you're keen to get a hold of this magazine yourself, like I said, its to die for!

2 comments:

  1. ST is definately my favourite - i judge a good mag per issue if I am inspired to lift more than 3 layouts..... and generally i can get 5- 10 out ST...

    love your page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sar and think I should check that mag out!!!

    ReplyDelete