Sunday, October 24, 2010

LIfe Is Good

...in more ways than one...

- My wonderful husband and his team came 3rd at the National Mines Rescue competition in QLD on Friday, and are now spending a few relaxing days on the Gold Coast and are watching the V8's today.
- Two sleeps till he gets home, the kids & I are counting down.
- Three sleeps till my beautiful cousin Donna arrives!
- Four sleeps till Peta's retreat!
- Just spent a couple of hours with my friend Linda.
- Spent the whole weekend with Emma, thanks for all your help chick.
- It looks like I have myself a 'real job' and start work after my b'day.

And as well as all this, a weekend of rainy weather means I've been scrapping! Funnily enough, I've been going to town on the Echo Park Life Is Good range of papers and omg, I am IN LOVE!

Here's just a couple:

At Home - Miss Bronte on her 2nd birthday cutting her cake. :)



Who Would've Known - the last photos taken of Georgie before she had her accident last October which resulted in her losing one of her front teeth. :(



So Lucky - Kaz & Molly at Belmore Basin on Molly's 2nd birthday, with our gorgeous Wollongong scenery in the background. This one is a scraplift from a layout in the current Scrapbook Trends magazine. :)



These pages make me happy, I hope they make you happy too! Till next time. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. georgous Lo hun... I cant wait to get there either! woot woot!
    love ya mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you've been busy huh? I love all the flowers you have used on your layouts. They all look so good. Each tells a story, which is what I love. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages make me very happy, they are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete