Saturday, September 4, 2010

SCRAPBOOKING DELIGHTS SALE - DON'T MISS OUT!

Don't forget local Wollongong girls, Scrapbooking Delights has 20% OFF STOREWIDE (including NEW stock!). Sale ends Saturday 4 September 2010 so head in between 9.30am and 2.30pm and grab some awesome bargains.

Here's a page I did last weekend using American Crafts Dear Lizzy, some of which is still available at Delights.


I went to another awesome crop with San & the girls at Delights tonight, always love going there and borrowing (or maybe stealing!) San's mojo and ideas. I did learn one very important thing at crop tonight though...wearing slippers to crop is NOT such a good idea...especially when its raining when we finish and I end up with wet feet!

I did manage three pages tonight from the latest Savvy Kits, so I'll photograph and share those in the morning!!

Till then! Mwah and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I am finally getting around to thanking you for the retreat
    I have been wrecked for 2 weeks, I soooo hope to make it next year and hope to make it down to the gong SOON xxxxxx
    wont sign off with the usual joke
    I might get charged xxxx

    ReplyDelete