Monday, September 27, 2010

School Holidays have started...

...and I'm feeling a bit like this already....

If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers. ~Edgar W. Howe

No, not really...it has been one of THOSE days...but it IS Monday so I'm putting it down to that and tomorrow will be a better day. OF COURSE it will be...its crop day at Savvy! Lots of people coming to play with school holidays, and even some kids coming to keep mine company for the day. Looking forward to it. :)

On a different note (cause they really DO make me happy!!), check out my happy Dragon kiddos today, aren't they cute!


Here's one of my latest 52 Week pages, me & Dan on our mini break to Berry a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe how quickly the latter weeks of the year are coming up, its a bit scary! I've used the Echo Park 'A Walk In The Park' range for this one.


TFL!

3 comments: