Saturday, September 11, 2010

More From Anthea's Retreat Class

Last night at crop I finally had a chance to do the second class layout from Anthea's Retreat Class using Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage. Lots of fussy cutting involved but totally fun & totally worth it! I changed mine a little and used five smaller photos instead of three, using photos from our recent pyjama road trip to Scraploot!



There was a little bit of kit product leftover so I got creative and managed to get a THIRD layout from this class kit, all I added was another piece of white cardstock and one of my brand new Purple Pumpkin flowers. I tried to stick to the same style and techniques I learnt in the class, and I think Anthea would be proud of my effort! :)



There are still a few of these gorgeous class kits left in the Scrapbook Savvy store, a very reasonable class at only $35 for two step by step layouts. Get yours now!

My hubby & I are off to Berry for a night away today, so looking forward to 24 hours of peace & quiet! Thanks so much for my friend Sam and my Mum for helping me out with the kids, we're so lucky to have such an awesome support network around us. Hope your weekend is awesome, mine will be! :)

5 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous Sar!! Have a wonderful time tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthea is VERY proud!! =) gorgeous Sar!! love that 3rd LO too, might pull my scraps out too and have a play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babe... Have fun tonight and relax sweetness... See u next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Sar...very detailed. Love them both. Hope you enjoy the piece and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful, just love the photos placed like that...might have to 'lift' that! Love all of the little clustered details too :)

    ReplyDelete