Sunday, September 26, 2010

By The Fountain

I loved the fountains at the bottom end of the Mall in Wollongong when I was a kid, I remembering walking along the edge of them holding my Daddy's hand, jumping up and down and splashing in the water. This day we had a dentist appointment and my Georgie loved the fountains just as much as I remember loving them. :)



I used a She's Savvy kit from a few months ago for this one, with some handmade doilies by Joan and lots of glimmer mist. I'm sure I've said before how much I hate scrapping with purple...but this kit just kinda worked for me. I had fun crumpling and sanding the Coredinations cardstock for something different. :)

A gorgeous Sunday here in the Gong today, and I wasn't even too hungover so have enjoyed it thoroughly. We've been for a play at the park and e went shopping for more Dragons supporters gear for the kids for our big Grand Final Party next weekend, so excited our boys won last night!!! Go Dragons!!

Go watch this clip over at the Dragons site, so awesome! It is Back Rower Ben Creagh again leading the team song after the 13-12 victory over the Tigers to advance through to the Grand Final. Bring on next Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. You are making me feel old Sar as I remember those fountains when I worked my first job lol...gorgeous LO so love all the glimmermist and those colours are beautiful together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Sar. Glad to hear you are having a great day. The colour matching in your layout is stunning. Really eye catching. I dont know why you dont like to work with purple...you do it so well. Have a great week, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a purple fan either but I love your page. The purple just looks great. It really draws you in. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the misting and the teal looks FABulous! What a fun memory page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vaguely recall you splashing in the fountain puddles not all that long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shhh Leesh....stop telling stories out of school!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, how lovely! What a great story to scrap!

    ReplyDelete