Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st of the month means....

...amongst other things like Scrapbook Savvy Kits for September being relaesed (and some selling out!), new challenges in the forum and thats its now Spring! Oh, my point....there is a new Stuck sketch released today! A fun one, a gorgeous one, an inspiring one as per usual too. :)

Here's the sketch for September 1st:


And my take, another flashback to a time when my 6yo boy wasn't quite so big.


Its very late on the first day of the month and I've been madly getting kits finalised, packed and into boxes ready to ship to my wonderful customers. I have just about had it for today though, and expect to be just as busy tomorrow....so best be bedtime for little old me. Nighty night!

1 comment:

  1. Loove the green paper Sar. The touch of red sets the page off. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete