Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OMG doubles....eeeek!

So I don't know if I've told you before, but what I do when I sit down to scrap, what I do is this...I have a bag full of page kits and do a lucky dip to choose which page to scrap. First up at the retreat on Friday night? A double...and not just any double...a Xmas double!!! THEN a double footy page! Was a major bloody struggle, let me tell you....but they turned out kinda ok in the end. Used some old Pagemaps sketches for these.




Fingers crossed these are the last doubles for a little while, its just too much pressure!!!

My last night with Donna tonight, off to make the most of it. :)

5 comments:

  1. looking good Sar, I don't mind the odd double but OMG CHRISTMAS, ekkkkkkkkkkkkk lol

    totally cannot do themed LO's like that

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doubles look fantastic Sar... Can't wait to see more from the retreat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really freaked about these for no reason...they look great hun xx Hopeing to get to see Donna in the morning before she leaves. I had a good dinner and feeling a little better.....fingers crossed it was just a "meh" feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurve your double pages!! Can't believe you finished 2 of them, you are so cool! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. they turned out great - and well done you for not putting them back

    ReplyDelete