Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oh what a night!

I am shattered! All night crops are an AWESOME time but omg, I'm feeling it now! Wish I could go back to bed. *sigh*

I did manage eight pages on our adventure to Scraploot, some of which I'll show now and some I'll show a bit later. I'm finally catching up on my 52 Weeks album, I must not get so far behind again!

Week 12 - Mains Creek Retreat using the sold out We're Savvy Kit.


Week 13 - We Go Dancing using the new She's Savvy Kit.


Week 14 - Baby Bella using the new She's Savvy Kit and a total scraplift from a recent Sherry Mendoza page from one of the mags. Thanks Sherry!


Week 17 - BBQ Injury using the new He's Savvy Kit.


Week 18 - SIA 2010 using the sold our We're Savvy Kit, just LOVING the colours and brightness of this kit, it makes me happy! :) (Oh and thanks Anthea for sharing the GORGEOUS yellow ribbon, just perfect!)


Another She's Savvy page, this one being Blind Challenge #53 at SFS on my best friend Alicia's wedding day.


And finally, these ones using the new Pink Paislee Starlight range from Scrapbooking Delights, just perfect for Cooper's age, just comes together so easily, the second page being Blind Scrap #54 at SFS.



Thanks San, Leesh, Del, Megs, Emma, Chrissy & Courtney for an awesome night, and of course Sue and all the Scraploot girls for having us and making us feel so welcome! Can't wait to visit again. :)

1 comment: