Saturday, May 8, 2010

What a Week!

OMG, this week has been phenomenal! Between this...

meeting Becky Fleck for the first time (the creator of Pagemaps)


and this...

meeting Wendy, the lady who created Glimmer Mist in her kitchen!


and this...

seeing Heidi Swapp once again, who gave the most amazing talk and inspired me no end. xoxo


After the awesome couple of days I spent at SIA, I have a lot going through my head and lots of ideas, stay tuned. ;)

Other than that we've had good news in my house, with my DH FINALLY being moved over to night shift during the week...so we can finally be together as a family on the weekends. And its happening straight away, like starting this week! We won't know ourselves. Cooper will be so excited to have someone to share all the footy on Austar with and I'll be able to get myself into a routine during the week. Can't wait!

I haven't photographed all the amazing work I did at SIA yet, but here's one I did last night the He's Savvy Kit, plus my page for this month's Kit Challenge:

One Perfect Day, a pic of Bronte & Nate at the duck pond, enjoying the view.


And my challenge page, the criteria this month being rounded corners, initial or initials and a matted photo, enter before the 25th of this month for your chance to be next month's guest Savvy Designer!



Happy Mothers Day to all the mums out there, I'm looking forward to a bit of a sleep in tomorrow and then lunch with my Mum. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love the pages - very jealous of your SIA pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good babe... working on my pages this weekend - So would have loved to meet HS, I think you should invite her to a crop night!!

    ReplyDelete