Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Only 2 left!

She's Savvy kits for May, that is. They're such a beautiful kit with so much NEW RELEASE product in it including So Sophie from My Minds Eye and three different Prima flowers. Here's a couple of pages I've done with mine so far, with lots more to come. Its just so pretty, grab yours here.




Another Mothers Day has been and gone, I was sad that Dan had to work but it was his last day working weekends so there will be no more missing special occasions for him! I spent the day with my Mum and my babies. I'm so lucky.





We're halfway through another crazy week in the Ward house, its just so busy all the time! Between Savvy and school, activities and birthday parties, work and study for Dan, it never ends. Loving it though, being a Mum is the best job ever...and getting to be here with my babies while running my business is a dream come true. Hard work, yes....but a dream nonetheless. I need to remember this more often. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment