Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Georgie

This girl has always been so photogenic, everyone comments on how gorgeous she is, and I have to agree! ;)

This day was when I'd managed to get Bronte into daycare for two days, but there was a wait to get Georgie in, so she had a few days at home being the ONLY child...which she totally wasn't used to, but thoroughly enjoyed. We found her in the loungeroom with every single 'baby' she could find, all lined up and watching tv. Classic. I've used the Crate Paper Paper Doll range for this one.


An older photo of my girl, laying on the floor colouring in, one of her favourite things to do. I've used Sassafrass Lass Nerdy Bird mixed with other stuff, and omg I've used purple, can you believe it!


Love this one, the beginning of this year when we were visiting Loz & Luke, and Loz had gone out and bought the kids bubbles to play with which were a huge hit. I've used gorgeous Scribble Scrabble papers from Scrapbooking Delights for this, love the tones in this range.


The flu has well and truly got me, and I'm spending this gorgeous Sunday on the lounge, in my pjs, hoping that the kids will be happy to just hang at home. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Nope, nope, come and visit me instead.... Love your LO's by the way.... more for me to lift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Love the colouring-in one!

    ReplyDelete