Saturday, April 3, 2010

More Kit Pages!

I've been using the She's Savvy kit to death, and have a few pages to show now, and then some from He's Savvy which I've done tonight and will have to show later when I've photographed them.

My mum & dad, I'm so lucky to still have my parents together and happy, seems this doesn't happen as often as it should these days. xoxo


Peta's gorgeous girl Sienna...this photo makes her look so sweet and innocent...but I know better! LOL!


And my Cheeky Little Monkey on the monkey bars at the park, Georgie is the brave one who tries everything...before her big brother most of the time.


And some randoms from this week I haven't shown yet.

My layouts for the March challenge at Kraft It Up, got it done just in time to submit, thought I should seeing as Scrapbook Savvy was a sponsor this month at this awesome new challenge blog. :)


One for my holiday album, cheeky baby Georgia.


Me in Bali before kids, oh how I wish for a few days like this again.... ;)


We've had a busy start to the Easter weekend, getting together with my gorgeous SIL's family yesterday morning, then a massive crop at Scrapbooking Delights yesterday arvo/night, spending some time with my brother's family this morning and tomorrow we'll be seeing Dan's dad before he goes to work and I head to my parent's for lunch. Here's a few pics from our Good Friday brekkie at Karen's. :)

Miss Molly finding eggs during the egg hunt.


Cooper's stash, he was offically the winner (aka the greediest!).


Miss Bronte, very proud of her egg hunt findings and covered in chocolate.


I swear, Cooper is becoming a comedian, him in the Yo Gabba Gabba wig & glasses, he thought he was soooo funny! And he really was!


All the Ward kids. :)


Chloe chocolate eater.


Coop the comedian, again.


And then to top my day off, the crop at Scrapbooking Delights was awesome, we had soo much fun and so many laughs. I swear, between Sandra & Di my tummy was hurting from all the laughter! Love those girls. :)

Me & San behind the counter.


And Miss Em at the front counter, making the place look pretty. xoxo


Thanks San for an awesome night, and the rest of the girls, you're a blast!! Can't wait for the next one.

I have a feeling the Easter Bunny is about to make an appearance at our place, so I best stop blogging and go make myself useful. Happy Easter Eve all!

1 comment:

  1. wow - wow - wow - love all those pages.... not sure which is my fav... i could be bias and say the one of Sienna of course LOL!!! love the journalling - oh so true :)

    ReplyDelete