Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The last of the retreat layouts!

Its been a week and a half since I returned from retreat...it already seems so long ago and I can't wait for the next one!

Before I drag it out too long and end up forgetting to share them all, here are the rest of the layouts I managed to do whilst retreating with my Hunter friends. I think these are all pretty much 'just because' layouts.

Fiji Sunset from our honeymoon in Fiji. I have used a mix of products here including some gorgeous feathers and Scribble Scrabble papers from Scrapbooking Delights, MME Lush Alphas from SFS and Making Memories diecut and Jenni Bowlin butterflies from Scrapbook Savvy. All of a sudden after doing this page I remembered about my 6x12 holiday photo policy....so this album is now going to be a mix of 12x12 and 6x12 as suggested by my friend San, thanks hun for giving me the idea and stopping me from totally freaking out!


In Utero which is baby Bronte at 19 weeks from memory. The clothesline sticker on this page I've had in my stash since I was pregnant with Cooper, and have finally used it, yay me!


2 Friends Playing using an old kit from SFS, of Georgie and Jared.


She's My Girl, using lots of little bits & pieces really.


Grand Fathers Day of my babies and my Daddy on Fathers Day last year. Dan was at work so we spent the day with my dad instead. Isn't Cooper like him, especially in the top photo?


Grandchildren, again of my dad but this time with baby Spike. I've used gorgeous SEI Moravia papers here that I got at Scrapbooking Delights, just love them.


So thats it, apart from a couple that I can't show. ;)

Thanks for hanging in there, and leaving your lovely comments, always means so much to me especially when I'm feeling a little bit 'flat' as I have been the last week or so. Can't pinpoint it, just not myself. Hopefully it won't last long. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the one of the ultrasound pics. That sticker is perfect for that page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sar! All of the pages look amazing!!
    LOL! at the sticker, I think I have one somewhere in my stash.

    ReplyDelete