Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lovely Saturday afternoon...

...catching up with my girlfriends at my Lorraine Lea linen party with Nat. I know people get sick of these party plan things...but it really is a good way to get your friends together for a chat and a catch up. I did have to bribe my girls with Mars Bar Slice which the kids pretty much devoured in the end....but never mind! I'm hoping to get a gorgeous black & pick doona set for my bedroom...just need to find one more party booking! Let me know if you're keen (and local, of course). :)

Here's the rest of the layouts I managed on my quick trip away this week, the four I did at Loz's on Wednesday night.

An old Pagemaps sketch.


Pencil Lines sketch #161.


And a couple just because...



I'm looking forward to some more scrappy time with a couple of the girls tonight after the children are in bed, and not much on the agenda for tomorrow apart from Nippers in the morning with Coop. All in all a happy and pretty stress free weekend, just the way I like it.

Hope yours is the same! Till next time... xoxo

3 comments:

  1. They are all so gorgeous! It takes me til midnight just to do one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl im off to my first linen party tomorrow. your layouts are just wonderful. I love the way you put everything together. it always seems so seamless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pages Sar...
    wish i was closer i love parties!!!!

    ReplyDelete