Thursday, January 14, 2010

KR's Blind Scrap @ Savvy

Last Saturday night the lovely Kayla Renee offered to do a blind scrapping challenge over @ Savvy....she's such a doll! I was excited to do it the very next day and so happy with the result.



Head on over and check out the instructions if you want to give it a go, you have until midnight Thursday 21 January 2010 to pop it up in the gallery.

That is also the deadline for our January Cybercrop which starts this Friday night 15 January. This month's theme is 'Holiday Scraps' in light of me being on holidays...taking tons of photos...but also remembering all the photos from previous holidays I still haven't scrapped! If you're in the same boat, head on over to the forum on Friday night to check out the awesome challenges from Savvy's amazing DT girls.

I've been scrapping it up a little while on my holiday, its my way to relax with a wine at night and also early morning when up with the babies who get up with the sun! Here's a few that I've managed so far.

This one is the monthly sketch over @ Anna's Craft Cupboard.

A just because of my friend Nella's new baby, Kahli Rose.

Sketch #36 at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks, so sad that this challenge site has now finished up.

And another just because of my boy at Nippers, doing the bucket race.


Found out the Scrapbooking Memories Masters yesterday via a post on the Scrapbook Savvy Forum, was very excited to see some Savvy girls on the list including my friend and local girl Kim Arnold, and forum friends Kellie Lusted & Karen Watson. Congratulations girls, you will do an AWESOME job this year alongside the other amazing ladies on the list.

Till next time,
Sar

7 comments:

  1. Relax? You have been storming it up babe... Looking great - hey did I know Nella had her baby? Well I guess I do now LOL. Not much longer so enjoy it all while you can - before reality kicks back in. Miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Sar :-). Love the blind scrap, might pop over and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work babe!!!! love 'the flock'... so glad you are part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pages as usual...but that BUCKET RACE one is fantastic! hope you subbed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you've scrapped so much while on holidays :)!!!!! and our Drew has the same Pooh Bear - too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LOs Sar - hope you're getting lots of relaxing done as well!!!

    ReplyDelete