Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Kits are On Sale!

Loving the kits designed by Sara this month, and I'm so glad I got to work with them. Here's a look:

December's She's Savvy Kit



And my pages using this kit...

The blind scrapping session held by Peta during the Savvy CC, thanks Pj!


One of me when I was only little. My nan was reading me a book and look how intrigued I was. I look like Georgie hey? Well she looks like me, I guess...


And my Bronte girl, looking just a little bit grubby.


And the He's Savvy Kit, this one is a rocking kit!!



My pages, I have taken inspiration from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks for the first couple.




And just because, more pages of Cooper, he's certainly getting some pages for his album with me having to work on these boy themed kits!




Grab yourself one now, before they run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment